Carolyn is a staff writer at Science magazine. She completed her radio fellowship at WOSU-AM in Columbus, Ohio.
Carolyn earned her Ph.D. in marine geochemistry from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution/Massachusetts Institute of Technology Joint Program. She has a B.A. in European History from the University of Pennsylvania and a B.S. in geology from Florida International University.
Read more about Carolyn in Eos:
- Accuracy and Intuition: The Mission of a Science Journalist (PDF) (Post-fellowship report)
Read some of the stories Carolyn produced during her fellowship:
- OSU researchers: Bats get a bad rap
- OSU Medical Center receives $8-million cancer grant
- Researchers measure variations in atmospheric radiation
- Lake Erie invaders pass harmful agents up food chain
- OSU researchers helping develop faster electronics
- Scientists examine the issues of Frankenstein
- OSU researchers look to restore midwest wetlands
- Study: Greenhouse gases altering national parks
- Midwest Weather Warmer than Other Regions
- Researchers find midwest weekends are hotter
- OSU expert warns of “hindsight bias” in Columbia probe