Institution:Stony Brook University
Current Affiliation:Associate Research Scientist at Columbia University
Jonathan Hickman is an associate research scientist the Agriculture and Food Security Center at Columbia University’s Earth Institute, where he also was a post-doctoral research fellow in 2009-2011. Hickman completed his fellowship at WOSU-AM radio in Columbus, Ohio.
Hickman earned a Ph.D. in Ecology and Evolution from Stony Brook University and a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in English and Studio Art from Vassar College.
Read and listen to some of Jonathan’s stories from WOSU-AM:
- Ohioans Help NASA Find “Space Dust.”
- OSU Researchers Say Flower Blooms Provide Clues To Pest Management.
- Scientists And Engineers Face Tougher Job Market.
- Ohio State Professors Isolate Source Of Natural Methane
- Worms Change Great Lakes Forests
- Interest Spikes For OSU Soil Research.
- Eclectic Crowd Converges On Southern Ohio.
- More Farmers Turn Away From Chemical Fertilizers.
- Southern Ohio Monitors Spread Of Kudzu.
- Buffers Help Keep Big Darby Clean
- Franklin County Moves To Further Protect Big Darby Creek.